If you have a legal issue, it can be difficult to know who to turn to for advice.
With so many different types of advisers in the market, legal buyers face a huge amount of choice. Whether you need legal advice for yourself or your business, and whether the issue is for something planned or something unexpected, it can be overwhelming to look at all of the options and understand what kind of help you need.
How do you decide who to instruct? How much should legal advice cost and how can you pay? What kind of legal advice do you actually need?
Our legal buyer’s guide is an essential resource for people researching the legal market and looking for expert help with a particular legal problem.
Bringing together independent information on all the areas you need to consider, the guide will help you make an informed choice when choosing a lawyer.
Our legal services buyer’s guide covers:
- What are the different types of lawyers?
- The UK legal marketplace explained
- Legal advice for individuals
- Legal advice for businesses
- Choosing a legal adviser
- Paying for legal advice
- Questions to ask before you hire a lawyer
- Do you qualify for Legal Aid?
- What to expect from your lawyer
- DIY legal services – guidance for self-helpers