The Home Office has announced increases in UK visa, settlement and nationality fees that will take effect from 4 October 2023.
The increases cover a wide range of applications, across UK entry clearance, indefinite leave to enter, indefinite leave to remain and applications for leave to remain in the UK such as many work and study visas.
The headline changes include:
- Health & care worker visa application fees are increasing, for example, where a CoS has been issued for more than three years, the application will cost £551.
- Certificates of Sponsorship fees are increasing, for example, a CoS under the Skilled Worker and GBM Senior or Specialist Worker visas will cost £239.
- Visit visas for less than six months are increasing to £115.
- Student visa applications from outside the UK will rise to £490.
- British naturalisation fee is rising to £1500.
Subject to Parliamentary approval, the new Home Office fees will increase from 4 October 2023.